Health and Safety in the Workplace – Level 3
This course is designed for those in a supervisory role and have a main responsibility for Health and Safety in the Workplace. The courses gives a comprehensive view on employers and employees responsibilities, as well as discusses the common issues faced by companies.
Content / Learner Outcomes
- Understand the importance of Health and Safety
- Identify common workplaces risks and hazards
- Know the benefits of good health and safety practices
- Understand the range of conditions in workplaces and how it effects employees, employers and businesses
- How to manage accidents and incidents within the workplace
On successful completion of the course, learners will achieve a QNUK Regulated Qualification which is valid for three years.
We offer Ofqual regulated certificates as standard (where possible) as this give you the confidence in our training. Not least of all, it saves you as an employer having to complete due diligence on our courses. Here is what the HSE say about training for Health and Safety and your requirements. We fall under the Regulated Provider.
Learners will receive:
- Regulated qualification
- Achievement card
- Full colour manual
Duration: 3 day (18 hours)
Group Size: Maximum 12 learners to 1 assessor
Assessment Methods: Multiple choice examination
Terms and Conditions Apply