Health and Safety in Health and Social Care – QNUK Level 2
This qualification is intended for those that are working in social care, or looking to work in the health and social care industry. The course introduces the key principles associated with health and safety in health and social care setting.
Content / Learner Outcomes
- Roles and Responsibilities for health, safety and welfare
- How risk assessments contribute to health and safety
- Identify and control risks from common hazards
- Know procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in a care setting
On successful completion of the course, learners will achieve a QNUK Regulated Qualification which is valid for three years.
We offer Ofqual regulated certificates as standard (where possible) as this give you the confidence in our training. Not least of all, it saves you as an employer having to complete due diligence on our courses.
From October 2016, the HSE no longer require providers to register with them and as such this has created an open market. With YITC you can be sure our training is both current and delivered by professionals.
Learners will receive:
- Regulated qualification
- Certificate valid for 3 years
- Updates via our newsletter
Duration: 1 day (6 hours)
Group Size: Maximum 12 learners to 1 assessor
Assessment Methods: Multiple choice examination
This course can lead onto other qualifications such as:
- Moving and Handling People Safely – QNUK Level 2
- Principles of Infection Prevention and Control in Health and Social Care – QNUK Level 2
- Safeguarding Adults in Health and Social Care – QNUK Level 2
Terms and Conditions Apply